Sonntag, 15. Juni 2014

Hayo

Hayo
Hayo is adopted

Hayo is a fluffy polar bear. His fur is an extremely soft Steiff-Schulte plush. I shaded his face with the black German glass eyes by hand.
His nose is sculpted from clay and painted in black, his paws are scissors- and needle sculpted.
Hayo is four way jointed, and his arms and legs are wired. He has a lockline running through his body, so he can pose in many different ways. Among other things he is able to move his head up and down and everywhere in between.
Hayo is filled with natural sheep wool and steel shots for weight, and I gave him white teeth that I formed of clay.
Like all my bears Hayo is OOAK and will not be replicated by me.

He grew up in a smoke free home and he is looking for an adult collector because he has small parts that little children could swallow.



Hayo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen